Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl FDC Lumina 9105 [Newmarket Exclusive]
It is only available for pickup in Newmarket or for shipping to ON, QC, and Atlantic Canada.
If you are located in BC, AB, SK, MB, or Northern Canada we will not ship this item to you. It is not available for local pickup in Edmonton. If you are in BC, AB, SK, MB, or Northern Canada and add this item to your cart, we will not send this item to you and issue you a refund.
FDC Lumina 9105 is a premium glitter heat transfer vinyl (HTV) used by professional t-shirt and sign shops around the world. It is 12.8 mil thick and made from a PVC film. The film comes on a glossy carrier sheet that you should not remove until after the vinyl has been adhered to your destination fabric. The film can be used on fabrics that are 100% polyester, 100% cotton, poly/cotton blends, or uncoated Nylon. If you choose to use the vinyl film on other fabrics or surfaces, you do so at your own discretion and we will not issue a refund if the HTV does not adhere to your surface or fabric.
This film is CPSIA Compliant, so it is safe for use on products for children. It is good practice to test small sample of the vinyl on a scrap piece of material.
The film is intended to be used with a heat press, due to the fact it is a heat and pressure sensitive product. As such, it is important to use the appropriate temperature and pressure when pressing. While FDC has generalized instructions on how to use an iron, however, if you choose to use an iron or Cricut Easy Press, you do so at your own discretion. We will not issue a refund if the HTV does not adhere to your fabric. This is because not all irons are able to reach the desired temperature, and not all irons and heat presses exert the correct pressure required for adhesion to fabric. Infrared thermometers can help you check the temperature of your heat press, iron, or Easy Press before pressing.
A downloadable version of the Heat Transfer Vinyl Instructions can be found here.
- In our experience, it is best to use the default Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl Settings that come with hobbyist cutters (i.e., Silhouette - Heat Transfer Glitter; Cricut - Iron On+). With this being said, all blades have different degrees of wear, so it is good practice to perform a small test cut and weed the test cut BEFORE cutting and weeding an entire design.
Application Instructions (Heat Press - Teflon sheet recommended):
- Reverse Weed (place the vinyl shiny side face down on cutting mat; make sure your design is mirrored vertically before cutting)
- Preheat fabric for 5 seconds
- Pressing Temperature: 325 F (163 C)
- Medium Pressure for 10 Seconds
- Cold Peel of carrier sheet
- Wait 24 hours prior to washing
- Turn inside out
- Cold Water with Mild Detergent
- Normal Dryer Temperature Settings
- No Bleach and No Dry Cleaning
We have a number of colors available, so please take a look at the posted images. Please note, due to differences in computer monitor display technologies, not all colors will be appear exactly the same in person.
The sachets in the images are for illustration purposes only - they do not come with the listing. They are provided to give you an idea of what the vinyl would look like if cut and pressed onto a blank product.
More details on the glitter heat transfer vinyl can be found on the manufacturer's website, available here.