Patterned Heat Transfer Vinyl Sparkles and Circles Blue Spakleberry Ink [Newmarket]
This item is only available for pickup in Newmarket. It is not available for local pickup in Edmonton. If you are located in AB we will not ship this item to you - we will issue you a refund.
Sparkleberry Ink patterned heat transfer vinyl is an awesome heat transfer vinyl film that has a semi-gloss finish! It has a beautiful design printed on it by Sparkleberry Ink using a professional printing process (not a home inkjet printer). It is 12" x 1 foot, 3.1 mil thick and made from a soft polyurethane film. Patterned HTV does not come on a carrier sheet so you need to use a print mask or heat transfer vinyl transfer tape to transfer your HTV onto your destination fabric.
Because patterned HTV does not come on a carrier sheet, you do not have to mirror your design or reverse weed - you can prepare and cut your design exactly the same as you would with adhesive vinyl.
The heat transfer vinyl can be used on fabrics that are 100% polyester, 100% cotton, poly/cotton blends, or leather. If you choose to use the vinyl film on other fabrics or surfaces, you do so at your own discretion and we will not issue a refund if the HTV does not adhere to your surface or fabric.
This film is CPSIA Compliant, so it is safe for use on products for children. It is good practice to test small sample of the vinyl on a scrap piece of material.
The film is intended to be used with a heat press, due to the fact it is a heat and pressure sensitive product. As such, it is important to use the appropriate temperature and pressure when pressing. If you choose to use an iron or Cricut Easy Press, you do so at your own discretion. We will not issue a refund if the HTV does not adhere to your fabric. This is because not all irons are able to reach the desired temperature, and not all irons and heat presses exert the correct pressure required for adhesion to fabric. Infrared thermometers can help you check the temperature of your heat press, iron, or Easy Press before pressing.
A downloadable version of the Heat Transfer Vinyl Instructions can be found here.
- In our experience, it is best to use the default Heat Transfer Vinyl Settings that come with hobbyist cutters (i.e., Silhouette - Heat Transfer Smooth; Cricut - Iron On). With this being said, all blades have different degrees of wear, so it is good practice to perform a small test cut and weed the test cut BEFORE cutting and weeding an entire design.
Application Instructions (Heat Press - Teflon sheet recommended):
- Do Not Reverse Weed (place the vinyl pattern side up on cutting mat; make sure your design is NOT mirrored horizontally before cutting)
- Preheat fabric for 5 seconds
- Pressing Temperature: 305 F (152 C)
- Medium Pressure for 15 Seconds
- Hot Peel of heat transfer vinyl transfer sheet
- Wait 24 hours prior to washing
- Turn inside out
- Cold Water with Mild Detergent
- Normal Dryer Temperature Settings
- No Bleach and No Dry Cleaning
Please note, due to differences in computer monitor display technologies, not all colors will be appear exactly as they are indicated in the images.